.scss and .css

Skoory
Pathfinder
115 1 44

Hi @Antho3 ,

Didn't find a solution. Then considered that Shopify may rewrite Venture. It could benefit from one, seems to me. I took a look at their new Debut. There were many changes. Thought in a good way. So I spent a day moving the website from Venture to Debut, rather than messing around with old code. I like coding because I like maths and logical languages, but I'm not trained as a coder. Just now I saw some other replies outlining how to fix the issue if using Venture. Will have a look and see whether they'd work. Thanks for your message!

Skoory, the curious squirrel of TTL CIC - - a Company limited by guarantee with charitable objectives.
"Finally, if you quote a source, choose one with a name that is easy to pronounce...mental effort is aversive." Thinking Fast and Slow
0 Likes
Victoria35
1 0 0

Thank you very much

0 Likes
adventmedia
Excursionist
43 0 6

HOW THE EFF are we supposed to do this?QQ?Q@!##$$

0 Likes
adventmedia
Excursionist
43 0 6

Yeah, it converts some of the theme scss files and other have multiple errors. But, even the file that had no errors (mmenu-styles) now completely wrecked the main menu. This SCSS deprecation is a nightmare. How the F does a platform do some shiat like this where the only out is to hire developers. I have even tried fiverr and guys there don't want to touch this.

0 Likes
adventmedia
Excursionist
43 0 6

Sh!tify

0 Likes
metagals
Excursionist
20 1 0

@FG10 that worked for me! I am also going to keep my SCSS code for now. Scared to delete it haha.

One extra step I took was taking all the copied CSS code and putting it into Dreamweaver and formatting it so that it's pretty and not all on one line.

There are a bunch of free code formatter programs available for those who don't use Adobe.

0 Likes