setting up shipping rates

3 0 0

Hi, I need help with my shipping rates. 

I have a DHL account that I would like to use. the cost of shipping should be calculated at checkout, depending on the person's post code. 

I also need assistance in moving the "size guide" that is found in the product page. In the web version it looks fine, but on mobile is blocking the logo, since its on the top left and not where it should be. 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
514 54 102

Hi @assai,

Hyde here from Shopify. Excellent question!

There are several ways to display DHL shipping rates at check out, as outlined here: 

20-09-0nx6l-cjrin

There's more on that here.

Because you've said you want to plug your own personal DHL account into your store, the best option for you is to enable real-time carrier-calculated shipping. There are three ways to get real-time carrier calculated shipping on your account:

* 1. Upgrade to the Advanced plan which carries this feature natively. (We understand the cost for the Advanced plan is not for every merchant which is why we also offer options 2 & 3)

* 2. Add the real-time carrier calculated shipping to an existing plan at a rate of $20 per bill cycle. If we use the Basic plan as an example it would be $29 for Basic and then $20 for the real-time carrier calculated shipping for a total of $49 per bill cycle.

* 3. Pre-pay your subscription annually instead of on a 30-day cycle, and you can get 10% off of the plan, as well as real-time carrier calculated shipping included for free.

In relation to the size guide problem you're experiencing, are you following the help guide here? Could you explain the issue a little more for me, please?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes