sold out indicator

nastycare
Tourist
4 0 1

How do I add a 'SOLD OUT' notification on specific products?

My store getnasty.com has the Envy theme

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@nastycare 

You can refer the following URL for sold out badge 

https://envydocs.wetheme.com/theme-settings/colors#general

You have to check your theme setting to enable your sold out badge and you can change colors as well.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
nastycare
Tourist
4 0 1
How do I check my theme setting?? This seems to be more about changing colors, not how to indicate a product is sold out. I still have no idea where to start. Is there a way to pay Shopify experts to do this??

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@nastycare 

Yes, you can hire a Shopify expert for the same, OR feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
nastycare
Tourist
4 0 1
how do I contact you

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12269 2546 3692

@nastycare 

contact.jpg

We can discuss it further.

Thanks!

nastycare
Tourist
4 0 1
Umm ok - how do I add “sold out” to products on my site
AneHoward
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi, you have not answered the question. How do you add a SOLD OUT BADGE? Yes, I am tracking my inventory. 

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @nastycare 

Eunice here from the Shopify team, welcome to the community! That's a great question, I'd be happy to solve this issue with you.

To add a sold-out notification on specific products you need to ensure you're tracking the inventory for the products that have sold out. To do this just head to your chosen product from your Shopify admin and scroll down to the Inventory section:

1t71t-7qhop

When 'Track quantity' is left un-ticked customers will still be able to checkout with products that have sold out.

If this is the case with your store, I advise sending an email to the customers who've purchased an out-of-stock item. Kindly inform them that there may be a delay in shipment.

Thanks for providing your store URL by the way. It's looking good! I really like the fresh and natural colors; it totally aligns with your target audience! The one thing I did notice is that while you have a decent following on Facebook and Instagram, there's not much engagement. To improve this and level up your social media presence I recommend taking this free course by Gretta van Riel, one of Australia’s top young serial entrepreneurs. Gretta shares her tried and tested tips and tricks to grow your following, engagement, and business on Instagram.

Hope this all helps, if you have any questions don't hesitate to sing out here.

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.