sticky announcement bar-brooklyn

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Thanks @dmwwebartisan and @KetanKumar ,

The website URL: https://ubikhome.co.za/

The website theme is: Brooklyn

The changes I have made are in a copy of the theme as I want to figure out the kinks first before making the adjustments on the live theme.

Your help is much appreciated!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5803 849 1944

@Mart-Marie 

Thanks for url i have check not possible to minor css code 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi, I could get the announcement bar to stick and the icons in the right place. But now there is a new issue:

The icons aren't clickable until I scroll past the header section. What might be causing this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5803 849 1944

@Mart-Marie 

Thanks for update

sorry but i can't any issue can you please provide a further screenshot so i will provide a proper solution.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi @KetanKumar ,

Realised that it is the Smart Menu app that is causing the problem, as it replaces the menu and the icons are linked to the menu.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5803 849 1944

@Mart-Marie 

Thanks for this do you need any help you?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

No, not with this one anymore @KetanKumar 

But can you maybe check on another issue that I have if you can assist with a Section Snippet problem at this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Brooklyn-Theme-Custom-section-snippet-problem/m-p/820...

0 Likes