store

katejrina
2 0 0

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 14.39.01.png

  

hello , 

im watching shopify help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Qfdn44rB4&t=511s and the screen doesn't match with mine . Can you explain why so big difference and why i cannot find the colour etc in my store????or is 2 different shopify ?

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 14.38.51.png

0 Likes
NZA
Pathfinder
105 12 32

Good day @katejrina 

Recently Shopify had a UI update for the costumizer. They changed it to the one you have now, the one in the video is just from an older date.

When i comes to colors you can costumize theme in Costumize>Theme Stettings>Colors.

Some themes have limited color changing options, the left layout in the first picture you added is new and it's the first time i presonally see such a layout, ususally the color tab looks like this:
donutsole.hu _ C (2).png

Maybe in the theme you are using they are in a diferent place, just make sure to go through all the availabe tabs and check them for color options.

If you don't find where to change the colors you can always ask how to change the color of a specific section or text here and we will answer.

Hope this was helpful!

0 Likes
katejrina
2 0 0

OK. Next

How can i add a hyperlink to my collections? i ve changed my collections f.ex. Kitchen ---> Rug etc. The point is that when i click on Rug , it takes me to my home page. i have added all the rugs in my shop to Rug collection but still shows that they are in Furniture section ( btw all Section  ,except of Decor ,shows only my home page.) please help

0 Likes
NZA
Pathfinder
105 12 32

Hello @katejrina 

Ok, to change the link for a collection that is inside a section (Collection List) in your landing/home page you need to go to open your theme costumizer and edit the link to the said collection inside the menu

Here is an example from a store im working on:

donutsole.hu _ C.png

If the collection is a navigation menu, you need to go to Admin/Online Store/Navigation and assign the link to your collection there.

Like here:

donutsole.hu _ N.png

Hope this helps

0 Likes