sync amazon order to shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am looking for an app only sync amazon orders to Shopify, not the inventory. really appreciated if someone can recommend one. Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @sy8345 

Checkout the below link, looks like the fourth bullet point is what you're looking for

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/amazon-sales-channel?utm_campaign=Gurus&utm...

You can use the Amazon sales channel to keep track of your products and orders across both Amazon and Shopify. You can use the Amazon sales channel in a few ways:

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply. we are in the UK so we couldn't use the amazon sale channel on our Shopify shop, do you have other suggestions? we really don't want sync the inventory from amazon to shopify as the listing information pulled into shopify from amazon not complete and need to edit it, we already listed everything so don't want mess it up. 

so I really just need an app which one only sync amazon order into shopify, and we are have amazon.co.uk, amazon.fr, amazon.es. amazon.nl, amazon.com.au, amazon.ae so the app better can setup with all of those amazon account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
22 0 4

Codisto Channel Cloud is an app you can consider using.  Typically merchants use it to sync products, inventory and orders but you can change the settings to only sync Amazon orders if you wish.

There is a 14 day free trial.  Feel free to contact us support@codisto.com if you need any help with the settings.

0 Likes