tag area is greyed out in bulk edit

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am trying to tag my products by size, but when I go to Bulk Edit, the tag column is greyed out.

any ideas how to fix this? I am ultimately trying to filter my collections by size and color so my customers can find things more efficiently.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
651 116 329

please share your store URL

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

www.feller.clothing

I have an app there now that is filtering by size and color, but I'd rather do it through my theme (Impulse)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
651 116 329

you have issue in admin panel->products->tag input box

am i right?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

yes, in bulk edit, the tag area is greyed outScreen Shot 2020-03-10 at 8.42.13 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I can't add anything to the tag column

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
651 116 329

There is an issue in BULK EDITOR app. You should contact that app developer company to report for this issue, they will fix it.
- and if you have urgency in adding the product data then remove that app temporarily and add data manually.
thank you

for more technical assistance you can contact me via email

candisoft100@gmail.com

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello @Wendy_Feller2,

The color filter does not work well as it can not return the respective product variant image with the selected color. Displaying the irrelevant product results may confuse the users since it does not make sense to click on the colors they don't want. 

For example, users who want to find a Color Block outwear get the Olive jacket in the result. 

screencapture-feller-clothing-collections-outerwear-2020-03-12-16_21_52.png

You can refer our demo store at https://usf-vertical.myshopify.com/collections/men-shirts

Some shirts have Blue and Red options. Search and Filter by color will show up the respective image.

0 Likes