the images for some off my products on my all products page are not level

Samplescents
9 0 0

the images for some off my products in my all products page are not level. the images do not match up evenly. the theme im using is boundless. heres the link to my page https://samplescentsuk.com/collections/all and the password is GFYHFUR

0 Likes
Aria
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
807 27 272

Hey!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I took a look at your store. The reason the images are not lining up properly is that the images themselves are different shapes and sizes. It would look best if they were all square and the same size.

Your product and collection images can be any size up to 4472 x 4472 px, or 20 megapixels. Product and collection images need to have a file size smaller than 20 MB to be added to Shopify.

High-resolution photos look more polished and professional to your customers. For square product images, a size of 2048 x 2048 px usually looks best.

This guide explains further about how to manage your product images. The Photo Resize app may be useful. I've also used this free tool to make my images square.

This guide explains how to edit images on a Mac. For instructions for a PC, check out this one.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes