translation missing: en.footer.newsletter.success

Solved
Tourist
7 1 5

Hi, 

does anyone know how i can fix this error? I receive this error when I try to test my newsletter subscription. My theme is set in English.  

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
874 90 166

Hey there, @mouna1985 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Thank you for getting in touch regarding this. If you go to Online Store > Themes > Current Theme > Actions > Edit Languages you should see a notice here that the newsletter confirmation translation is missing. You can fill this with a generic thank you message. If this does not solve the issue, let me know. If this is a Shopify supported theme, I will be able to reach out via email to authenticate you as the owner and take a closer look. If it is a third party theme I would recommend reaching out to the theme developer. You can do so as per this guide.

As this is regarding your newsletter I just wanted to share some guides on email marketing. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1195 98 147

Please share a store url to better assist

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 5

Hi Bo, 

Thanks, I found it. I already looked there but must have overlooked the translation missing in newsletter. 

2 Likes