want to design and sell teeshirts

Tiny3
1 0 0

I just found this sight and decided to give it a try by designing tee shirts it looked so easy but I downloaded the app and everything look Greek. how do I get stated and how do I get the merchandise. the ad said that I wont have to worry about the bulk of shirts or shipping cost just to design and sell so how do I get started.

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
825 91 188

Hey, @Tiny3 

Happy to help! Print on demand is a business model that makes it easy for new entrepeneurs to enter into the market with minimal overhead costs. Essentially, you will partner up with a print-on-demand company that you want to work with.

From there, you will install their app to your Shopify store. By doing this, it's going to allow you to design products from within their app and then publish them over into your Shopify store. From there, when a customer orders from you, you can fulfill their order through the print on demand app. So let's say you charge the customer $30, then the print on demand company charges you $22 when you fulfill the order. You earn the $8 difference. The print-on-demand company will then print out and Ship the order to your customer on your behalf.

That's print-on-demand in a nutshell! I recommend reading through our beginner's guide to print on demand to learn more about the ins-and-outs of running a successful business. As far as finding a print on demand company/app, you will want to check out our app store. Here are a couple of popular print on demand apps:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes