what is the best free theme for a clothing brand?

Excursionist
203 0 5

What is the best free shopify theme for a cothing brand? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes

Just go with Debut. That's what we have: https://www.bigglyboo.com/

As long as you have awesome, high resolution pictures the Debut theme will look good. There are also hundreds of small css tweaks you can make to improve things - all of which are provided free by the shopify community on these forums.

BigglyBoo | Cute socks, sandals, and shoes for cute babies.

0 Likes
Excursionist
203 0 5

Thank u very much! What  do i need to tweak?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I wasn't suggesting to change anything - I was just saying that you can do a lot with the Free Debut theme.

But if you're interested in some helpful insights - I just have the following:

• Your main pictures seem like they have a dark filter? Why aren't they more colourful, vibrant?
  • If you bought your domain name with Shopify, it provides you with a business email: info@<yourname>.com - which would be better to use instead of a gmail account
  • In the footer, under "Get in Touch", you wrote "Contact Us" which is redundant

Overall, your store is really nicely done - simple and clean.

BigglyBoo | Cute socks, sandals, and shoes for cute babies.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 27 26

Hello, again @TheStripesInMe,

Dani here from Shopify.

This will depend on who you are marketing to and what your brand's aesthetic looks like. Based on your brand, I think Venture would be a great theme for you! It has a sporty look with a bold design. Have you taken a look at this theme yet? For more specifics on the Venture theme, you can take a look at our help doc.

Have you taken a look at our free Design course? It's got some great tips to customize your website to increase conversions and create a professional-looking website!

As always, feel free to reply with any further questions.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes