what is the url after order complete?

Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 4

Hello everyone, do you know what is the url address after order complete? I use the debut theme. thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
747 39 126

Hi, @findingdream

My name is Tira and I work at Shopify.

Are you looking for the order status page that appears after a customer has placed an order?

If that's what you're trying to locate, you can find this within the specific order. To access the page, you can go into Orders, then click on the order that you wish to view the order status for, click on More actions at the top and then click on "View order status page":

2019-04-21_12-17-57-k749z 

Once you click on the link, the order status page will open for that particular order. You can copy the link from your browser's address bar, and provide that to the customer if they require it. If you want to add in conversion tracking, or allow the customer to opt-in for order updates, as well as customize other parts of your order status page and notifications, you can review our help doc: Customize the order status page

Is there a particular reason you're looking for the link? Let me know if the steps above help! 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 4
Hi Tira,

Thanks so much for your reply, my website is new and no order until now.
my problem is how to find the url address after customers ordering, i need
it for
conversion tracking.

If you kind enough to help me to test order from my website, I can add a
product price like 0.01
we appreciate it so much if you like to help more.

Tony
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 86 134

For conversion tracking codes you have special field in your shopify store, where you can past the conversion tracking codes.

Go into settings > checkout >  scroll to additional scripts section and past the code there.

myshopify.com/admin/settings/checkout

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Telegram: @sarhov
Try Shopify free for 14 days,
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
747 39 126

Thanks for specifying that you are looking to do conversion tracking on your store @findingdream!

I see that @sarhov, replied to you. That's exactly what you need to do to add conversion tracking to your store. In addition to @sarhov's solution, I wanted to provide you with our help doc that covers the different types of adding conversion tracking to your store, which includes the Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics and any other conversion tracking options: Add conversion tracking to your store.

Let me know if that helps! 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you're creating a funnel to track your store's checkout flow, then base its steps and URLs on the following example:

Step Name Screen/Page
1.Viewed product/products/shoes
2.Added product to cart/cart
3.Added address/checkout/contact_information
4.Added shipping info/checkout/shipping
5.Added payment info/checkout/payment
Note

The URLs you use for your funnel will differ depending on the product you're selling and the type of checkout your store uses.

When you finish editing your goal or funnel, you'll have to wait 24 hours before you see any data collected.

Highlighted
2 0 1

sorry - found my answer so all set

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey can you tell me how you found it I am trying to find out the URL for the checkout page for my store for google analytics

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey can you tell me how you found it I am trying to find out the URL for the checkout page for my store for google analytics

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Can you share with us the solution? Thanks!

0 Likes