when checking out (preview and buy button) than this is what shows up

Solved
Slembrj
Tourist
19 0 1

Slembrj_0-1625147021632.png

this is what shows up when a client clicks on preview and buy button.

0 Likes
Slembrj
Tourist
19 0 1

Hello the preview and buy button shows up after i click to purchase an item. Is that right? Is that the proper checkout? Thank you for your help

0 Likes
Slembrj
Tourist
19 0 1

Slembrj_0-1625177866953.png

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
866 57 98

Hi, @Slembrj!

Sophia here from Shopify. I've just merged a few of your posts together as they seem to be related to one another.

Since password protection is enabled on your store, myself and others in the community will only be able to view the pages you're referencing with the storefront password (found under Online Store > Preferences > Password protection in the admin).

If you can either remove the storefront password or share that password here, I'd be happy to take a look! If you are sharing the password, please make sure that it isn't one you use anywhere else. Shopify sets one up for you by default, so if you haven't changed it, it's likely unique to your other passwords. I also recommend changing it afterwards. Alternatively, our team is available 24/7 through the Shopify Help Center if you would prefer to work through this with us privately.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Slembrj
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi Sophia thank you for helping me. I found out it is the tsunami app that is causing the issue. Tsunami had not yet responded. Don't know why they haven't responded yet. Thank you store can't open until. Disappointed.

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
866 57 98

I'm glad to hear you were able to pinpoint which app was causing the issue. Is this the Tsunami Personalize On Demand app? They have a support phone number on their listing page as well, so you might be able to get a quicker response that way. I hope they're able to take a look at this with you soon. If you've still not heard from them, please contact our team through the Shopify Help Center and we can connect you via email.

0 Likes
Slembrj
Tourist
19 0 1
I hope to here back from tsunami on monday. Thank you so much ill let you
know
0 Likes
Slembrj
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi,

Yes that is what shows up when the client clicks on the preview and buy button. Google merchant center does not approve dummy images placeholder images. I would have to pay a developer to set me up a buy button.

do you know what other print on demand apps that are google shopping compatible?

0 Likes
Slembrj
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi Sofia, Thank you but i don't think shopify can help with this. I was told it is the developer i would need to pay and hire. I wish i would have known this app is not supported by google shopping merchant center before i uploaded all those products on this new store. It is going on 6 weeks since i have signed up with shopify and still nothing fixed. I only signed up with the app because shopify had a video recommending this app. But this app is not supported through google shopping. 

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
866 57 98

This is an accepted solution.

@Slembrj wrote:

Hi Sofia, Thank you but i don't think shopify can help with this. I was told it is the developer i would need to pay and hire. I wish i would have known this app is not supported by google shopping merchant center before i uploaded all those products on this new store. It is going on 6 weeks since i have signed up with shopify and still nothing fixed. I only signed up with the app because shopify had a video recommending this app. But this app is not supported through google shopping. 

Did the developer provide more detailed information on the Google Shopping requirements they were referring to, either from their own documentation or from Google? I haven't heard about those image requirements before, though we do have some Google Shopping requirements outlined for apparel products here: Specific Google Product Category requirements.

If you're unable to use the app that your products are currently set up with, I recommend using one that has published information about Google Shopping, like Printful. Printful is a popular choice for Shopify stores offering print on demand products, and they have a post about Google Shopping here: Getting Started with Google Shopping. The post mentions that Printful doesn't have a direct integration with Google Shopping, but that's okay because you can integrate both directly with your Shopify store:

I recommend testing it out with just one product to start and see how it goes.

0 Likes