write-in variants for my bulk product!

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello! 

Im selling candies in my store, and i have 3 different candy options (blue,green,yellow) 

each candy option have their own listing, but i have a problem when it comes to a bulk sale.

I have created a product named: 10 Candy bulk; 

That product means that someone can actually buy 10 candies at once at wholesale price (cheaper than on the regular products)

but i have a problem! i have 3 candy flavors and how do i let them choice how much from which flavor they would like if they buy that product named 10 candies.

I need some kind of "Write-in" menu where they can write in how much they want from each flavor, but the sum of these 3 flavors should not be more or less than 10 candies, because that product is named "10 candy bulk"

How do i do that ?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@sixstoned

im assuming the candies are variants in 1 product listing correct?

Why dont you have 2 variants for the product, one variant lets the user choose the candy type, then next selector lets the user choose how many. This can all be done on the product edit menu.

For example: the below, the first can be the candy type and the second can be the amount.

example.JPG

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

that not how it works.

the product is called 10 candies

and they have 3 variants of these candies 

for example, they can choice 3 blue 3 yellow and 4 green 

how do i make all that in one product? because i need one fixed price for 10 candies and the flavor does not affects the price.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

by purchasing my product "10 candies" they get an chance to pick how much candies from which flavor they can take

as i have 3 flavors they should choice from these 3 flavors. for example, 7 blue candies, 2 yellow and 1 green

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

sixstoned_0-1601305574908.png

i have that product named 10 boxes.

i want them to choice from 3 flavors how much each flavor they want but the sum should be always 10! because they pay for 10 boxes! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@sixstoned 

Ok go to the product editor, if you scroll towards the bottom you will see a checkbox, with a title variant. Tick this box and itll allow you to create a variant where you can add the 3 types of candies. See the below link :). Hope that solves your issue. Please like and accept as solution

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/variants/add-variants

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

thats the easiest way? because i will have to write a lot of variants

0 Likes