İs it a problem? Help me please

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

I had my store (thespecialpaws.com) but it was closed. The reason for this is that the product does not go to the customer. The customer may have complained about me. I returned the money for this. Can the customer complain about me? Will I get into trouble

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

I had my store (thespecialpaws.com) but it was closed. The reason for this is that the product does not go to the customer. The customer may have complained about me. I returned the money for this. Can the customer complain about me? Will I get into trouble 

0 Likes
Excursionist
12 1 2

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
900 77 102

Hi @Msshudson,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Sure thing! As I understand, the customer purchased a product from your store, you then fulfilled this with the supplier but it never arrived and so you issued a refund to the customer. Is that correct? If so, then this was completely the correct step to take and there's no way for the customer to issue a complaint against the store as you've already issued a full refund. Has the customer reached out since you've issued the refund and stated that they were going to make a complaint? 

How are you finding Shopify so far? If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

@Ted The product did not go to the customer. The customer accused me of fraud and said he would complain. In order not to fall into such a situation, I immediately returned the money. But a few days later my store was closed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
900 77 102

Hi @Msshudson,

OK, thanks for letting me know! It's not likely that your store was closed without a member Shopify Staff member contacting you. That said, I'm going to email you privately in a few moments to help authenticate your account and we will get a better understanding of why you can't access the account. Please keep an eye out for my email and if there's anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help! 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 2

@Ted Thank you so much.  I am waiting for news from you 

1 Like