14-day trial - Contact

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi there, I am looking to start using Shopify and I would like to speak to someone from Shopify's team. Does anybody know if anyone from their team will contact me once I have set up a trial or used the trial for 14 days?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 72 109

Hey, @Joe610. I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for your question!

We don’t reach out to each merchant when they start their Shopify account or complete their trial. Contacting support is up to you, and is available 24/7. So please contact us at any time with questions or concerns you may have. 

There are a number of ways in which you can receive support: phone callbacks, live chats, email, social media (Twitter and Facebook) or here in the Community. Phone callbacks (if there is a spot available), email and live chats can be initiated from the contact page. Twitter and Facebook support can be reached via your personal social media accounts. 

That being said, here in the Community is also a great way to get answers to your questions, and start a dialogue with Shopify support or other merchants, partners, experts and developers. Therefore, if you’d like to continue the conversation here, feel free to let me know what’s on your mind. I'm happy to help.

Thanks!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes