14 day trial extension not working

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello, I was offered an additional 14 day extension by email. I clicked the link and it is not working. If possible, I could really use the extension! Also, how come there is no option to contact support, whether it be by phone, email or chat?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1206 118 306

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @veronicab 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I can see that you responded directly to the email offering the trial extension and so I was able to find your account and extend the trial manually from my end. Apologies for this inconvenience. In future to get support you can go to this page and click Contact Support. You will then be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat, email, or DM us on Twitter! 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your trial, if you're still getting everything set up, I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes, and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here. We also have a fantastic YouTube channel that is jam-packed with how-to guides.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you so much Bo! Really appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you so much Bo! Really appreciate it. 

0 Likes