1k/day for 1 product and 0 sales Help !

Tourist
15 0 0
Hi , i found a new product with good product page , description , price , refund and shipping informations i have about us and contact us pages , started instagram and facebook ads for this product getting almost 1k visitors from usa uk ca and eu but always 0 sales ( 4 add to cart , 1 ab checkout ) product page : https://eparapharm.com/products/pulse-body-massager-mobile
Help pls i dont want to give up its my third month and still 0 sales !! Thank you .
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
830 30 235

Hey, one thing I noticed that you focus on the product specifications, not the benefits. You mention about the circuits, no charge needed etc. but the product doesn't mention what it's for - to relieve back pain, neck pain? It's much more beneficial to describe how this item will benefit the users and improve their lives, e.g. if they get a stiff neck sitting by the desk all day.  This info doesn't jump out at you from the page, which is the only reason why people would be interested in buying a massaging device in the first place. 

Hope it helps!

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like

Hi There,

Looks pretty cool,  and your store looks great!

I think that for this product you need to resolve people's concern about it's safety and reliability, for medical gadgets people will be happy to try as long as it wouldn't add more issues. If it's approved by FDA or any other safety standard or recommended by medical association or other add a highlighted note about it.

Your language switcher is on top of the cart on mobile, and for Instagram is all mobile, although very few added to cart, so it's not the source of this problem but something very important to fix. (easy fix to take it down a bit with css for small screens only)

q1.JPG

In my opinion, "Free Shipping over 100$" is not a great deal that should be highlighted at the top of your Store, giving your products pricing and the market offerings, it would sound much more appealing and push people to add two products and more if you reduce it to 50$ or else it would make more sense in my eyes to move this info to the product pages.

How many days are you running it and getting 1K people a day? it seems that your target audience is less focused on buyers, and people adding to cart, your pixel suggest that you don't use dynamic ads, or that your implementation is not optimized as your product catalog is not not paired with your pixel.

With Smart Ads app you can have your product catalog owned and paired with your pixel, and automatically create Dynamic Ads and track conversions of people who added to cart or purchased and target similar people. We've invented a new concept app that does all that and more, dedicated to Shopify stores, can help you get there fast from your first audience targeting to full optimization:

https://apps.shopify.com/my-smart-ads

All the best!

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
1 Like
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

Hey,

Honestly you design, color scheme, too many trust badges kind of stuff, overall everything looks so fake and cheap. I think that might be the reason. Just use a simple and plain design, do not design your website like stores that selling replica items with 3 days lifetime. Especially your CEO statement looks so fake too and also it looks like footer part of the page then your page keeps going on as well. Almost everything you claim there (such as reviews, FDA approved, payment gateways, Best Warranty in the Business? (I do not know what does it mean even), so you are claiming that you have many things, but none of the trackable or clickable, so only dry images no backup or proof., Also the entire page is filled with plugins like language bar, sign up, discount code, cookie usage, urgency countdown etc. It is like there was a huge discount in the store for your house and you just purchased everything you saw and tried to fit them to house randomly. So rather than focusing on the product itself, as a visitor, I am just being distracted with many things on the page that I just said. No offense but as a customer, this is what I felt when I visited your store. I like the product itself but description part of it was just a copy + paste from Ali Express, please rewrite description in a better design, show some care. If it was a plain and simple design store with a better-prepared description, I would consider buying your product.

Wish you all the best.

3 Likes
Tourist
15 0 0
Thank you all for your advices i got 2 sales yesterday from google ads .
If someone have some google ads tips help me please .
Thank you a lot .
0 Likes
Excursionist
32 2 5

I find one very serious problem.

You only have one payment Paypal. Normally 50% of customers in the US would use a credit card to buy the product. This means you lost 50% of your customers.

I use 2checkout as my payment gateway(because I cannot use Shopify payment). You really need to add a credit card payment gateway.

I think your conversion rate will be higher.

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 0

Hi , I know But i dont have Stripe or Shopify payment in my country so it is hard or complicated to add 2checkout or another method ? 

Thank you .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 5

I think you can use 2checkout, it can be used in many countrys(But 2checkout transfer rate is too high 😭)

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 0

Hi, can i use it in demo test mode ? 

and what should i do to activate and make my account works .

Thank you

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Increase the budget if you getting sales from google ads, Checkout the targeted interest landing you sales , increase budget on it .But dont go GRAZY/MAD . Scale it up but do not go too high. In regards to facebook may be you are targeting wrong interest .Also if i were you i would make some changes in design and get rid of unnecessary apps to fasten loading speed. Get rid of pop up instead get a good "Leaving cart app " Which messages a discount .

And dont give up winning product lol

0 Likes