2 suppliers for the same product

Highlighted
3 0 0

Is there anyway to have two suppliers for the same products? Basically I want to start selling phone cases and I have two suppliers, on has cheaper and faster shipping to Europe and the other has cheaper and faster shipping to the rest of the world. Is there a way on the product page or something that a Canadian customers order would be sent and fulfilled to the rest of world supplier. And then a customers from Irelands order would be sent and fulfilled by the European supplier? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 33

Hello @Memecreek 

You should be able to accomplish this in your shipping settings. 

1. Set up a shipping profile for the product(s) in question.

2. In that profile, set up a shipping zone for Europe, with only the Europe supplier location as the 'shipping from' option for rates.

3. Set up the shipping rates for the above.

4. In the same profile, set up a shipping zone for all other ship-to countries, with only the world-wide supplier location as the 'shipping from' option for rates.

5. Set up the shipping rates for the worldwide supplier.

Hope this helps!

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the help. So, let's say when I set this shipping system up, a customer from the U.S lands on a product page. I'll have one product page for both suppliers and wherever the customer from the U.S buys the product, the U.S supplier will be notified instead of the European supplier?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
144 13 33

No, this in itself will not accomplish notifying which supplier. How are your suppliers currently notified for fulfillment? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I haven't started selling yet, just creating the website at the minute but one of the suppliers can be automatically notified through the order desk app. I'm still to hear back from the second supplier on how they can automatically be notified.

0 Likes