Is there anyway to have two suppliers for the same products? Basically I want to start selling phone cases and I have two suppliers, on has cheaper and faster shipping to Europe and the other has cheaper and faster shipping to the rest of the world. Is there a way on the product page or something that a Canadian customers order would be sent and fulfilled to the rest of world supplier. And then a customers from Irelands order would be sent and fulfilled by the European supplier?
You should be able to accomplish this in your shipping settings.
1. Set up a shipping profile for the product(s) in question.
2. In that profile, set up a shipping zone for Europe, with only the Europe supplier location as the 'shipping from' option for rates.
3. Set up the shipping rates for the above.
4. In the same profile, set up a shipping zone for all other ship-to countries, with only the world-wide supplier location as the 'shipping from' option for rates.
5. Set up the shipping rates for the worldwide supplier.
Hope this helps!