24/7 Support - Not working!

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Shopify,

Can anyone tell me why 24/7 Support is not working?

All other pages on Shopify work for me except support and support@shopify.com is no longer supported.

Any other means to contact Shopify?

Thanks,

Paul

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

look at the last 50 posts.  I think 2 have an actual reply from Shopify.  They are trying to act like Amazon by not giving support to sellers.  

But unlike Amazon, we are shopifys customers, wheras with Amazon, sellers are not Amazons customers.  I think someone at shopify missed that part in trying to emulate Amazon in ignoring people.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 1

@Kurtis_Van_Kamp @TMEP 

The Shopify staff here regularly remind people that they do not offer support directly on the forums, and they jump on here to help out every now and then in their own spare time. 

You can contact Shopify support here: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

Or through their Facebook and Twitter directly.

There are many posts of people asking the same thing, and support staff replying with the same thing. The support@shopify.com email has been out of function for quite a few months now. 

They are not trying to act like Amazon, because their support channel is not through the forums - that is something they do in their spare time. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 5

@masaoumi So that explains why when i report a problem on an official "ticket" and say that the problem recurs over 3 different browers, that i get can response saying "we recomend that you try a different browser".

This only proves that unless you start making a fit, that they dont even read cases, again, taking a queue from Amazon by ignoring everything vs dealing with them.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 1

@Kurtis_Van_Kamp I meant to imply that going on the forums is something they do in their spare time - they are on the support channel as their job, 24/7. 

If the support channels on the website here aren't allowing you to start a chat, or create a ticket, just talk to them through their Facebook or Twitter. They are absolutely overwhelmed at the moment by tickets because of a huge amount of people starting stores since the pandemic. The tickets are genuine, they just may take longer than usual to respond.

They do read cases. It is not the Shopify Guru's fault but the higher ups. 

0 Likes