Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have 1 online store and I sell at popup/vendor events on occasion. I created a location “Event” that I can update the address for at different event...
Author Avatar
What programming languages are supported by shopify
Author Avatar
May I know how I could increase the entire products listing to become full-width? I am using Dawn theme. It seems like I couldn't customise it via the...
Author Avatar
What happened to the live chat option? This AI is absolute garbage and doesn't answer anything that can't be found using the search bar! All I want is...
Author Avatar
As of 2 days ago, when clicking on a product page, the images will appear for a brief moment and then disappear. The smaller thumbnail images still a...
Author Avatar
I don't know what it mean nor what's the purpose please help me understand
Author Avatar
I wanted to add links to the collage block in my website and I added the code from the following post and I'm getting some issues. https://community.s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm looking to add a new section to my product page on my store's website. I want to be able to display images that change when a 'tab' is select...
Author Avatar
I have multiple locations where I need to set the inventory of each product variant to 0 if the current inventory is 2 or less.If there was an action ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I know many of you had or have the same problem.My "Buy it now" button just dissapeared without any reason. It is visible when i am editing the...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to use the featured image for each specific product on my Shopify product page. When I uploaded to the featured image it showed f...
Author Avatar
Hello, after I modified my store address from Dutch to French, I noticed that my shopify balance disappeared.In the "home" section I noticed that as n...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I can't seem to get my Contact Us form to work. I have tried using a gmail.com email and it works fine but when I change it to my store's em...
Author Avatar
I am trying to print the order list. But the 2nd page would only show the item picture and not the content/word, i.e Item name, SKU number, price, qua...
Author Avatar
Hello i have added a circle menu app, but i want to have a hoover who is working. The deal is i want the circles can be hover, a effect who is not bei...
Author Avatar
In my online store I use Shopify Payments and throughout this week I have had 2 customers tell me that they have NOT been able to pay with their credi...
Author Avatar
In my shopify theme the headers are all outlined text, meaning the text has a stroke. How do I remove this? I just want plain type with no outline? Th...
Author Avatar
Hi, my dynamic checkout button is suddenly greyed out and does not work. Both on mobile and desktop view. When I am in the theme customizer mode, it a...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to find a solution for hiding the price of products that have been sold/are sold out/out of stock.I've tried a few recommendations from...
Author Avatar
Hi All, I sell high end massage chairs and have been doing so online only on Shopify for the past 6 months. A few weeks ago, I took a small space in...