2Checkout payment doesn't appear as an order at my shopify dashboard

Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi dear community,

I recently integrate 2checkout within my store. the process has been successfully succeeded. However one

costumer made an order and pay via 2checkout but the order wasn't appear at my shopify dashboard.

Please, could you suggest me a solution for that ?

Thank you very much.

kind regards,

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 26

Hi, Aziz. 

Leon here from Shopify Support. 

It is possible that what happened here was the customer might have left the checkout too early in the process for Shopify to receive the order information. To clarify, because 2Checkout is an offsite gateway, Shopify relies on 2Checkout to send us order information to create said order after it is completed.

Because of this, there's the possibility of Shopify not receiving that information, so back on Shopify, an order doesn't get created. A few scenarios can cause this to happen - if the internet connection is lost, the browser window gets closed too early, or for some reason, the information just takes too long to get to Shopify.

This is somewhat of a rare occurrence, so you shouldn't see it happen often, but is certainly possible with offsite gateways due to how they communicate data back to Shopify.

For these instances of orders that do not get created automatically, you will need to create an order in the admin, marking it as paid with a note in the order timeline to explain what has happened so you can have a clear understanding of what happened if you need to look back. 

I hope this helps clarify why this has happened. 

If you have more questions please post them below. 

Cheers,

Leon

@ShopifySupport

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi leon,

Thanks for your answer.

Thats right I found the order registered as abandonded cart.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello Leon.

I met the same question too. 

As you said "you will need to create an order in the admin, marking it as paid with a note in the order timeline to explain what has happened so you can have a clear understanding of what happened if you need to look back. "

But I couldn't find any cart information on 2checkout payment. How could I create a custom order? Should I contact the customer to find out which product did he order?

Thanks

Luke

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Guys,

I'm having the same problem too with 2checkout. Since I sell multiple products, I've got to get in touch with my customers to find out what they ordered as 2checkout.com only tells you the customers name, address and the amount they paid but not what they ordered. This is definietely a 2checkout problem as all my orders processed via Paypal are working perfectly fine and getting recorded in the orders section.

Anyone find a fix for this?

- Faraaz

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

having the same problem .

Should we scrap 2checkout and stick with Paypal gateway only ? 

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

What is even worse is that it seems Facebook Pixel does not register offsite gateway events.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Mircea,

Okay, I had the exact same problem as yours. What i did in the meantime until the prob was fixed was that I made manual orders. The only problem was that I had to ask the customers what product and variant they ordered as the only info I got when a purchase was made via 2heckout was an email and the amount of the item.

Anyway, the fastest fix to this problem is to create a ticket on the 2checkout help section after you log in. They're pretty quick. Just explain the issue and they should get back to you very quickly. Make sure you do it during the week and not the weekend.

The other way is possible to do manually by yourself. I had asked 2checkout what the problem was after they fixed it so they did tell me however I think the manual fix is possible from the old 2chcekout panel and not with the new upgraded one. Mine is the upgraded one so it didn't really make sense. I didn't bother asking again as my problem was fixed. It still is definitely possible from the new panel but i'm not a tech guy so I couldn't find out. Below is what they wrote.

"Hello, Faraaz,

Thank you for your reply.

The URL registered with 2Checkout was different (http://clickclickship.com) than your actual website URL ( https://clickclickship.com).

Also, this option was not enabled under your 2checkout account :

Sign in to your 2Checkout account.
Click on Setup tab and Ordering options subcategory.
Under Return method select Header Redirect.
Click Save .

All settings are correct and there is no need of action from your side now."

Also, just a suggestion, don't scrap 2checkout.com. It's always good to have two or more payment providers.

Hope this helps.

Have a good one!

Faraaz

1 Like
1 0 0

Hello guys;

i also have the same problem with an error message .

please if you solved this problem ,tell me how can i  also solve it ? 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Any answer of this? I have the same error. Can you fix it?

0 Likes