3 for £7 and alike

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but i've searched high and low and cant find no help.

I have a collection that consists of 6 items all £2.50 each.

i would like to add it so that when a customer buys 3 of these products they only pay £7, when they buy 6 they pay £11. i've tried to add automatic discount but as i already have a automatic discount code on it says no can do.

i would like to keep 3for7 or 6for11  as a automatic discount code but if i need to make it as a discount code i'm fine doing that too but i would just like to know how to do it, or if its even possible.

I Tried to do it as variants but it's over the 100 variants limit.

note: The current automatic discount code i have is buy anything from the whole store and get one of these collection items for free until 31st August.

thank you in advance for anyone that can help xx

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
81 8 15

Hey, @beautyc!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

This is a great offer! Although automatic discounts and discount codes don't currently cover tiered discounts, I do have a few apps that can help with this to make things easier for you.

The apps below will give you the ability to create discounts that automatically get applied to the order.

It might be beneficial to do tiered pricing versus discounts. The main difference here is that a discount needs to be applied to a product or order total and may use the discount code field at checkout. Whereas the pricing tiers allow your customers to still use a discount code for something else at checkout, and the prices of the products are automatically altered based on the number of products they buy. When your customers are able to buy more and take advantage of a different offer for other products, you'll also see your Average Order Value increase. Both methods achieve what you're looking for and the apps above can handle both methods in a user-friendly manner. Give them a test run and see which one you like best.

I'll send the suggestion of tiered discounts to our development team to review for a future update. I can't guarantee that it'll be available right away, but the more requests we have for this feature the likelier it is to be considered for feature updates down the road.

Let me know if that helped! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes