3PL & Shopify

2 0 0

Hi Shopifiers! 

I use Shopify for my own company. We have a warehouse premise and have starting offering 3PL to other small businesses. We have two other customers signed up who use Shopify. At present we have a log in to their Shopify accounts and fulfil their orders from their account. This works fine. 

What I have started looking into today is a barcode scanning fulfilment for orders to reduce human errors/picking the incorrect items and shipping out to their customers. There seems to be a good couple of apps out their but I would then need my customers to download and pay for the app under their Shopify account. 

Does anyone else do 3PL and have any suggestion? Is there a way I can have a 'Master' Shopify account with this app or something and integrate my 3PL customer shopify accounts?

Would love to hear any feedback or experiences.

Thanks all!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi, one option is to use a cloud based warehouse management system (wms) that is integrated with Shopify. We’ve used this set up previously as integration and order management is easy and it optimises pick accuracy. Happy to share more details if helpful.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes please - would love to have some feedback on what wms you were/are using :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi....please feel free to reach out via andrewc@omnigrowth.com.au as it would probably be easier to discuss via the phone. Regards, Andrew
0 Likes