5 MONTHS PASSED AND NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MY EMAILS..PATHETIC SUPPORT STAFF

Jafri
1 0 0

Shopify is taking its customers for granted?????

5-months passed and no one is providing me a solution on my case 22185301,

Shopify is charging me $2k a month and in return, the support is lying and only lying, I have spoken with dozen of support agents in the last 3 months, everyone responded saying you will receive an email from the BILLING team within 24 hours but 5 months passed and no one has contacted me yet.

Is this a justified or logical answer that the team is receiving a big volume of queries so we can not guarantee any time frame? 5 months passed and still, you reply with the same words? is this a joke or what?

If you are receiving many requests you should increase your employees rather than making your customers wait for 5/6 months......SHAME

I will be posting support team chat logs which are full of lies on my Twitter and on my blog so that others can also see how Shopify is treating and insulting its customers...

0 Likes
Rein
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 5 3

Hi @Jafri 

Rein here from Shopify. I appreciate the situation you are in at the moment, I am very sorry for the wait on this one. 

Thanks for bringing the Case ID, because you did I had a quick look and I can see someone from our teams is scheduled to reach on out to you soon. 

I know this has been a trying process but let me reassure you that should there be a need to you can reach me here or indeed talking with my colleagues who you have been talking to in order to follow up. 

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to reach on out. 

Thanks, Rein

Rein | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes