5 day free trial

Solved
Highlighted
9 0 0
I am still working with the design of the store and working on uploading all of my products to the store. I've still got about another 5days or so to go before I am ready to make the store live, when the trial ends, can I keep working on it or will that be that unless I pay?
please i want just 5 days to lunch my store

i cant contact shopify team live chat it is closed and when i email support@shopify.com it send me non helping automatic replay , really i wanna help 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 126

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. How is the store design going? 

Are you requesting a trial extension to give you a little more time to finish up your preparations? I could look into your account and see if it's eligible for an extension to help you get the store ready to go. Can you share your MyShopify URL and I'd be happy to investigate this further with you? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
hello please help me 
i wanna just 5 days to be launched  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 126

I have emailed the account owner of the store with more information about this request.

Thanks! 

1 Like
Highlighted
9 0 0

thank you dear 

im working on face pixel and when i wanna enter the facebook id , it doesnt work in shopify  , no input type to enter the id and when i click on setup facebook it a different way as i know 

cartino-store20_0-1599551710293.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 126

Yes, you will need to set up the Facebook sales channel by clicking on that button 'Set Up Facebook' in the screenshot you have shared. We have some great instructions here that will guide you through the process of setting up Facebook on your store. This is different from how the process used to be, so make sure you follow the step-by-step instructions to get your Facebook sales channel correctly set up, and then you will be able to add your pixel to your store. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

hello shopify team first i take 5 days trial to complete my store development but while these days i was sick and i didn't do anything please give me 3 days to complete last chance and thank you  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 126

Hi again, @cartino-store20. As explained to you via email, that was the last trial extension I could grant you on that account, as you have had been granted the previous extensions. 

I would suggest switching to a paid plan (Basic), and then downgrading the plan to the Pause and Build plan, which you can read about here. This will ensure you can keep working on the store for 9USD a month. Best of luck with building the store! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

thank you but if i wanna pay  no 9 $ payment option exist  it is strart 29 $ to activate and open my account , and another question if i take 9 $ paln to complete my store and i finsh after 5 days can i change my plan to sell plan and what about the changing fees should i pay 29 $ after 9 $ please explain that to me 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 75 126

Hi again! You will need to pay the 29USD plan fee upfront when you reopen your store, and when you downgrade to the Pause and Build plan you will be issued subscription credits that will go toward your next invoice. For example, if you were to do the downgrade immediately from the Basic plan you would receive 20USD in subscription credits (Basic plan 29USD - Pause and Build plan 9USD = 20USD in credits added to your account). 

You can then use those credits in subsequent subscription invoices or for upgrades in the future. I hope this all makes sense! 

0 Likes