502 bad Gateway

2 0 0

yes. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

My sites seem to be back up but the admin areas are still down. Instead of the 502 it says "the site can't be reached".

0 Likes
7 0 0

use the following to check the status of your page

https://status.shopify.com/

0 Likes
4 0 0
Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue. 
Jul 2, 10:11 EDT
Update - A major problem with North American Internet infrastructure is affecting most Shopify stores. Storefronts and checkout are unavailable for affected stores. We are working on restoring service and will continue to keep you updated. 
Jul 2, 10:11 EDT
Jul 2, 10:07 EDT
Jul 2, 10:05 EDT
Update - Some merchants are currently unable to access their Shopify Admin. We are investigating and will keep you updated. 
Jul 2, 09:59 EDT
Investigating - Some Shopify storefronts are temporarily not accessible. We are investigating and will keep you updated. 
Jul 2, 09:51 EDT
0 Likes
2 0 0

using cloudflare for all my other sites. are working fine. did any staff members bother responding to anybody yet? is this typical with this platform? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Website appears normal. but admin is down and who knows what else still isnt working

@nathanbrown_art wrote:

My sites seem to be back up but the admin areas are still down. Instead of the 502 it says "the site can't be reached".

0 Likes
1 0 0

La même :( 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Me too. I can only access mu website from Crome and not from safari. But can’t get into the admin of both. What the heck I am so mad!
0 Likes
1 0 0

same here

sometimes I can access the store page but admin is completely down.

it's very disappointing to see these kind of technical problems even we paid for the account.

pls fix it soon and take actions to prevent these types of issues 

0 Likes
4 0 0

think im back online 

0 Likes