504 Gateway Time-out error

Highlighted
1 0 5

I can login to this forum but not my admin page. Have not been able to login for the last 30 minutes but I can surf the web. What's going on Shopify?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

I am also facing the same problem for the past one hour. 

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

i got this problem too, so annoying

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 97 138

Hi, everyone.

Hank here from Shopify. 

Thank you for reaching out about this, and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are aware of a small number of stores being inaccessible the past few hours, and our developers have been working on this to resolve the issue.

The developers have confirmed that access has been restored to these stores, however, we are still seeing some slow loading times in the admin. This is still being worked on currently, and we are hoping to have an update shortly with regard to this.

I will share this link also, where you can check for any individual issues with your store itself.

Thank you for your understanding, and I will report back here once I can confirm the issue has been resolved.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 97 138

Hello again all.

Our developers have confirmed that this issue is now fully resolved.

Can I ask that you try to open your store again, and if experiencing an error, can you clear your cache and try once more. 

Yet again I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I've just started having problems logging into my admin. First I was getting the 504 Gateway Time out error, now I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway error. I think there are still issues...

Highlighted
1 0 5

Hi there... I have the same problem now.... I can not acsess my store

Please tell me what to do?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi. My store is offline this morning also. The link to check the status shows an incident has occurred and is being investigated. 

This isn't good enough on a trading day. We should have been contacted. Have any communications been sent to the affected stores?

Do we know when the issue will come back online and what is causing it? 

Do we know what caused this in the last few weeks?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

This issue is happening again. We're getting a 504 Gateway Time-out error message on the admin and very slow responses times on the storefront. Is there a solution for this issue??

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Same Problem Here!!!! What should I do now???!!!!