60 - 100 visitors a day but no sales

Will1110
1 0 0

HI

My store get 60~100 visiters a day ( Via Facebook ads ) but no sales

Does anyone have an idea why?

Thank you in advance  and all advice, ideas or thoughts!!

https://fashionbae.store/

0 Likes
harryking
Tourist
13 0 3

hello . there are many factors . the shop look is also important and so the environment of the shop if things are arranged in perfect order then also the customers will find it attractive and will buy things . cleanliness of shop also important  

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 488

Hey there, Will.

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I absolutely love your store, it is a brilliant idea with a wonderful name. As @harryking  mentioned in their comment organization can be key when it comes to helping your customer navigate their way around your site and so, I would recommend that you would prioritize you collection list over the Featured Collection.  That way, as soon as a customer lands on your page they can easily navigate to the collection they need to go to. Usually, when a person is looking for a baby oriented gift they will want to go straight for the gender of the child they are buying for and showing the collection right there at the start of the page will reduce effort on their behalf and help capture more conversions. 

While taking a look at your store I attempted to go through the checkout to see how seamless it would be for your customer and I found that there is an issue with your Payment Gateway:

11-31-jfvol-4l21r

When I tried to checkout via Skrill I was met with this error message. I would recommend reaching out to their support team here to get this resolved as this may be responsible for some of your visitors not checking out. 

While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this baby onesie? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for an exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews have become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. I can see that you do have a review section on your products but most products listed do not have any reviews yet. If you are dropshipping from AliExpress you should check out Ali Product Reviews, this app pulls in reviews for your products straight from AliExpress. If these are not dropshipped products then check out Product Reviews which is a free app that allows your customers to leave reviews. Here are some statistics for you to consider:
70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase. (PeopleClaim)
63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
67% of consumers read 6 reviews or less before they feel they can trust a business enough to make a purchase. (MarketingProfs)
As many as 79% of consumers trust product reviews as much as a personal recommendation.

I noticed that you have an About Us page, it is, however, very short and instead of trying to sell you business you are telling the customer that your products should sell themselves. While this does come across as confident it teeters on the edge of arrogance and makes having the About Us page redundant. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

It is great that you do have a contact us page, however, you will benefit from making that page into a contact form. The contact form allows your customer to get in touch without having to open up their email or social media. This ease of contact can really make all the difference because let's be fair, people can be lazy and a lot would bawk at the first sign of inconvenience. You want to make the customer experience as smooth as possible. 

I really hope that this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi Will,

In addition to Bo's suggestions, they way you advertise makes a big difference,

Who are the 6-100 visitors? do you expect them to buy? are people adding products to cart?

Since you have various products in different categories, Try using Dynamic Ads strategies on Facebook, and starting to look at conversions of people adding to cart and purchasing, so your systems can learn what you consider good results and improve, We've launched an amazing automatic FB Ads App on Shopify Apps that does all that and much more, you're most welcome to try, Good Luck! : https://apps.shopify.com/my-smart-ads

All the best, 

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes
Adam201002
2 0 1

I have this same issue. My store is 

https://xn--etherealbeaut-nhb.com/

Can you please give me so feedback on how to improve it. 

Thank you very much

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 488

Hey there, @Adam201002 

I would recommend that you start a new topic in our feedback forum here in order to get detailed feedback for your store. In the meantime, I would encourage you to read Buyer Trust 101 and comparing your store to it making changes as you go. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes