7 Popular Brands You Didn't Know Used Shopify

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4 0 1

Hey Shopify Friends!

Thought I would share this article I wrote on my company's blog. I'm sure we all some Shopify design inspiration, right?

https://medium.com/mirgo-digital/7-popular-brands-you-didnt-know-used-shopify-1b67fa5a0225

Feel free to chime in with your thoughts!

Mike Gojcaj
Founder
Mirgo Digital | Digital Growth Agency
ph: (248) 923-1645 | www.mirgodigital.com 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Those are popular brands in the world,  this proves that Shopify is a reliable place. Hope that there are many different brands will come here.

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 2

Congrats on a great article!

Entrepreneur, founder at nemo.ai
0 Likes
4 0 0

Great read! Shopify is the best!

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thank you so much for sharing this article! Always interesting to see how brands and companies use websites like Shopify for their e-commerce :)

Speaking of, if anyone is looking to buy discount designer wholesale luxury items for their store, be sure to check out Luxury Market! Direct sourcing from global suppliers, guaranteed authenticity, and an easy to use website. 

Just another way to get big brands at better prices on websites like this! 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Really great story to reveal.

we would put more contribution towards meachine learning in shopify  to make it ecommerce app of next generation...

thanks

San

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for your article, Shopify is trending to make eCommerce websites in 2018.

If anyone want to convert the current store to Shopify, let's check out LitExtension!

Looking forward more popular brands will use Shopify.

Thanks

Ultimate Shopping Cart Migration Service - www.litextension.com
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 2

nice piece! Trust in Shopify :P

0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 2

Well, it is a surprise for me that the Kylie cosmetics used shopify. From the interface, it looks as if it is a magento website.

0 Likes
66 0 0

Good thing

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
0 Likes