7 cool podcasts for growing your e-Commerce store!

Hi everyone!

Greetings from Happy Hours!

In the past few weeks, we've tuned into some cool Shopify podcasts. We have curated a list of all such insightful podcasts. Out of many that we went over, we've listed 7 good podcasts that may help all.

• Future Commerce - A Retail Strategy Podcast - Link: Each week, ask hard questions to founders and executives at successful DTC and retail brands and how they turned their 'making money online' approach into a thriving business.
  • eCommerce Influence - Link: Candid conversations with masters of eCommerce marketing and branding, whose insights, advanced acquisition and retention strategies.
  • Winning With Shopify Podcast - Link: Weekly information for people looking to start, grow and accelerate and succeed with their Shopify store without being too techie.
  • My Wife Quit Her Job Podcast - Link: A podcast about entrepreneurs who quit their jobs to start successful bootstrapped online businesses.
  • Honest eCommerce Podcast Link: Shopify expert Chase Clymer and his guests provide online store owners with honest, actionable advice to increase their sales and grow their business. 
  • The Unofficial Shopify Podcast - Link: The Unofficial Shopify Podcast aims to answer - “How's an entrepreneur like me supposed to grow my Shopify store?”
  • Shopify Masters Link: The official podcast for Shopify store owners, brought to you by Shopify.

Let us know if you've come across some related podcasts that you're tuned into.

Tanvi B

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes