90 Day Free Trial Not Credited to New Account

Solved
Artnow
2 0 0

Not sure why but I never received the 90 day free trial. According to the Plans and Permissions page I have been a member since Feb 22, 2021 which is correct.

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 50 90

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Artnow!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out about your trial.

In March last year, we introduced 90 day free trials as a temporary relief effort to help businesses get online during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of June 1 2020, this offer has ended and we’re returning to our standard 14-day free trial.

If you need more time, we can certainly look at some options to help extend it for you. It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Artnow
2 0 0

I appreciate the quick response. I probably should have mentioned that my store was part of the ShopHERE program from Digital Main Street. Here is a link to the page stating there is a 90 day free trial from Shopify.

https://digitalmainstreet.ca/shophere/benefits/

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 50 90

Hey, @Artnow!

Thanks for getting back to me. I've had a look at this offer and it seems that Digital Main Street is showing an old offer and it is no longer available. As they are a third party, we're not able to control their content or offers, so I suggest reaching out to them to make sure it's updated so future merchants aren't offered the old 90-day trial.

I apologise for the inconvenience, however, as I suggested earlier, please contact our live support team for options around a one-off extension of your free trial.

Thanks!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog