90 day free

1 0 0

Hi! Please can you assist me with the 90day free trial extension as I am unable to get a hold of someone to help,my 14day free trial ends in 2days and I'm not finished setting up my store. 

Kindly advise 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
261 22 58

Hi, @bosslife!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to Shopify!

In March, we introduced 90 day free trials as a temporary relief effort to help businesses get online during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of June 1, this offer has ended and we’ve returned to our standard 14-day free trial. The free trial is designed to allow merchants to work on the platform and make sure Shopify is right for their business. Its intention is not to have a store fully built within the 14 days, but rather get a feel for the platform. You can learn more about the trial right here: https://bit.ly/3hzWDfC.

If you need more time to get everything ready before you launch your store, I'd recommend checking out our Pause and Build plan. This plan is $9 USD/month and provides you with the same level of access our Basic plan - but the checkout is disabled during this time. When you're ready to selling, you can simply switch across to our Basic plan for $29 USD/month which will enable the checkout again so customers can start buying your products. The Pause and Build plan is great for merchants who want more time to work on their store or merchants who would like to take a break from selling.

Whilst you're building your store, I'd recommend checking out Shopify Compass (https://bit.ly/2LyfedE). Shopify Compass provides you with free webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and lots more! We're always adding fresh new content to Shopify Compass, so it's recommended for you all merchants from beginners to experienced.

I wish you all the best on your journey with Shopify. Please reach out if you're ever stuck. We have 24/7 live support all year round, so you're never alone.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes