A LOT of views but no sales - Please Help!

HarryRoe
3 0 0

Hi All, 

First of all, thank you in advance for the time you have taken to respond to this post. It really is appreciated. 

So my website is https://www.fairytalefavours.co.uk/ and I've been live for about two weeks now receiving 1500 views from marketing on facebook, pinterest and etsy. Over 100 views daily and I have only received one sale! Its costing me a fortune to keep up the marketing but if I don't have it, no one will view my store!

Please can you view my store and give me any pointers for me to improve my conversion rate. Any advice is good no matter how constructive

Thank you

Harry

0 Likes
IreneWijaya
Pathfinder
96 6 25

Hi @HarryRoe 

Congratulation on your store! 

I would like to say that I think you did a great job at setting your website, it is looking good. The blog post on your website is a great way that you should continue doing and maybe post more frequently. This is a way to give customers the idea on how and when to use your products. I  would also suggest you to put your "about us" section on top of the banner so your website visitors can learn about your brand right away. 

Aside from that, since you mentioned that you drove a great amount of traffic and views into your website already I would recommend you to use a Retargeting campaign. Retargeting campaigns are used to remind customers of the products they are interested in or were put into the cart after they leave the website with very kinds of creatives. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. You can learn about this Ako Retargeting here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/what-is-ako-retargeting-c43bda83143b.

Good luck on your business, I wish you all the best! 

Irene 

Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @HarryRoe 

I have visited your shop and I think you should use another font and use a bigger font size. The current font is quite boring and small. It makes visitors feel boring and do not want to buy anything.

This ultimate guide about increase sales would be useful for you.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!