A little help with product pages please and thank you :)

Highlighted
2 0 1

So I'm currently using printful as my source of getting images and my products for my Brand. But when I upload the images it puts them in a 4x4 box around the sizes and add to cart buttons. Bellow is a link to show what I'm talking about. 

https://gyazo.com/f29aa3524cefffe532617435d8f2262b

https://gyazo.com/9518b0ed8adb8bb00faa37fee54ecfdf

I ideally want to be able for people to pick between the colors and front and back of the clothes to see both sides, but I'm not really sure how to go about doing this. Also I don't want 4 massive pictures in a 4x4 on the different pages for my clothes. Thank you for any and all help I really appreciate it a lot! 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 6 6

Hi @jokesbrand,

Dani here from Shopify!

I definitely see what you mean about the large 4x4 product images. This style of product images is actually built in to your theme. Which features of this theme inspired you to choose it for your store?

I believe you may be using the theme Boundless, based on the screenshot you have sent. If you are, this is a Shopify developed theme and our Themes team may be able to customize this for you! We include 60 minutes of free design time with all our Shopify developed themes. Let me know if you are using Boundless (or another Shopify theme) and would like me to take this to our Themes team for you.

If you are using a third party theme then there are a couple options that we can look into:

• You can take a look at hiring a third party developer to customize this for you. Our Experts Marketplace is a great resource for finding the right fit!
  • Another option would be to use a Page Builder app, such as Shogun or Page Fly. With these apps you can customize your pages as you please and replace the ones that come with the theme.
  • Lastly, you may be interested in using another Theme that is closer to the look you desire. I thought Jumpstart or Venture may be great options for you!

Once we get your product page set up how you would like, you can assign images to the variants so that when a customer selects a colour they will see the corresponding images. Take a look at our guide on this here.

It's great to see that you're thinking about the user flow of your site! To help continue working on your store design we have the How to Design Your Online Store (with Zero Design Experience) course on the Shopify Academy. 

Let me know if this helps answer your question! All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 1
Thank you for the response I really appreciate it a lot! I actually
purchased the premium theme Venue. It's the perfect theme except for the
clothing part again. Bellow I sent 2 images.
https://gyazo.com/ab6b6454a095756892267c859fb5fcf1
https://gyazo.com/9e40d2d1b787da9508e418835e1806a1

The issue for me is I just want the color chosen to be displayed in the
images and not every possible color. So If I have black picked it will show
the black with the front and back options, or if say I had blue it would
just show the blue pic with the front and back options. I was wondering if
there was any setting options I could do to set this up? Or if it would be
possible to have that free hour with the team for them to set it up for me?

Thank you for an and all help!
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
25 6 6

Hey @jokesbrand !

Thanks for following up! I see what you're looking for now. I would actually suggest using an app such as the Variant Image Automator or the Variant Image Penguin. These apps will clean up your product page, so just the variant images show when selected. To use these apps, you'll want to make sure that you do have the variant images assigned. Take a look at our guide here on how to do that!

Since you are using a premium theme developed by Safe as Milk, our 60 minutes of free design time wouldn't apply. This time only applies to Shopify developed themes, as our team is not familiar enough with third party theme coding. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes