A print provider struggling to open my Shopify Store...

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, Guys. I need to open a Shopify store for my real business, a print shop. 

Here´s the store: www.impressivo.com.br and the password is shopify

1. Some products I can only sell in fixed quantities of 100, 200, 300 etc. These products has variations (type of paper, finishing etc) and, to solve that, the easiest way should add another variation, for the fixed quantities? Or edit code? And witch one?

Example, these are business cards, and they are sold in amounts of 100, not in 1 or 2:  https://impressivo.com.br/collections/frontpage/products/cartao-de-visitas-em-couche-fosco-300-grama...

2. I will only sell my own print services and products. Any theme out there, or app(s), that could make my life,as a print shop, easier? You know, it´s been 4 weeks and some things are not going as fast as I need. My shop is closed, due to COVID, and I need to open my web store ASAP, as you may guess.

Thanks for any input, guys. Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
892 184 209

Hello 

Basic concept to solve this problem is custom code and idea is Use of tag and call it so whenever code finds a specific tag it will change quantity default to 100 and then its plus/minus do increment/decrement in sequence of 100. In this way user can't purchase less than 100 quantity.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Thanks, buddy. As an ignorant in Shopify code, could you indicate somewhere I can learn that? A book, a web site, anything? Or this is not the case to learn like that?

Thanks.

0 Likes