A very very Unhappy with the Service

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Again , its been a week Now still I sent Shopify an email with the problem " Your Store is Unavailable" . They told me it takes 2 - 3 working day . Not only didn't you guys stick to the timeline , I didn't get a reply to my endless emails requesting a clarification  or whats going on , how can solve the problem etc ;

Zero feedback , complete carelessness . We work in a digital world , it took me time and money to setup my shop and to waste time this means putting my business at risk as we work with trending products . Time is priceless and I don't know whether to find another website or to wait , I have no clue as i don't receive answers . 

Can anyone with a similar experience share their advice or how to deal with such lack of professionalism 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Do you have access to admin area?  i have the same problem in past but later i found it was theme that causing issue. 

if you have access to admin try switching theme! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
444 49 97

Hi @Tariqnasr

Hyde here from Shopify.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having such trouble with contacting us, this is not the experience we would like merchants on the platform to have!

Over the past two months, we have had a huge influx of new merchants on the platform. Most businesses have had to pivot to online sales only due to restrictions on physical interactions put in place because of Covid-19. Our support team is trying to support these 100's of thousands of new merchants, as well as the merchants that have been with us for years.

As a consequence, some email responses are taking longer than usual to follow-up, so while we normally suggest it may take 2-3 Business days, given the impact of COVID it may take slightly longer.

I will flag your comment with the relevant team that you've been dealing with and I will be leaving your feedback with our internal team so it can be passed back to our management.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

i don't have access , but thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Well Hyde sorry but your reply does not help at all . Its been 2 weeks and I have not heard from Shopify still. You guys can hire if its really working our for you guys. Put giving me a 2-3 days timeline and exceeding 2 weeks in not acceptable at all. We all have our work to run. I put so much effort and time in that website and all in needs is a few minutes of "reviewing" which obviously is not your priority.  I need a solution and a real timeline . 

0 Likes