AFTERSHIP AND SHOPIFY EMAILS

2 0 0
Hello, I am a beginner to Shopify dropshipping and I recently started using aftership to fullfill orders but I want the aftership emails to be sent to customers instead of the Shopify email notifications because I don’t want any confusion with the tracking numbers or shipping dates.. can someone please help me. I am so confused and I’m at my wits end :(
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 67 106

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

Just want to double check which notification emails you'd like us to help you turn off. If you're looking to turn off the Shipment out for delivery and Shipment delivered notification emails, I can help you out. I've reached out to you via email so I can gain approval to look into your store. If you could follow up there with a reply (content can just say hi/empty or states which notification you'd like to turn off), I'd be happy to start right away for you!

All the best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, we have the same issue: our clients get alarmed when those notifications go out, because they expect the package to arrive earlier than it actually does. We used to disable them on Magento. Can you please help us too to remove them? Where should I communicate the correct store to make the change to?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 67 106

Hey, @AutumnLivs!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

I can certainly help out with disabling the Shipment out for delivery and Shipment delivered notification emails. In order for us to get started, I need your store URL so I can send an authentication email to your account owner email. Once we've authenticated you through email, I can proceed to help you to turn the notifications off. 

If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out!

Best,
Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes