Abandoned Checkout NOT working

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 0 0

Apologies for the conclusive title, at least I think there is an issue.

I watch Google Analytics Real-Time on my store and can see when customers hit the PAYMENT page of my store, at that point I am able to visit the Abandoned Checkout Page in the Shopify Admin and view that order. It appears there until the customer finalises and pays for the order, then naturally it disappears and becomes an order.

What I have noticed over the last few days is that these orders are NO LONGER appearing on the Abandoned Checkout Page, more disturbing is an increase in my Abandoned Checkouts. When I test it by creating an order myself it is working, but I have watched numerous customers hit the payment page, then leave, with no order being logged in the abandoned checkout page?!

I guess I really just want to know if there has been any other people experiencing the same, though it is a hard one to identify as not everyone will sit and watch. has there been any issues with the Abandoned Checkout? Or more importantly with the Payment Page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I am having exactly the same issue, google analytic shows abandoned checks out not that are not showing in shopify. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I have the same issue! How to solve it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We are also experiencing this issue with abandoned checkouts. We had two abandoned checkouts that are completely missing from the logs on Shopify. Customers are complaining that their credit card did not work, but I can not even tell them why, because their abandoned checkouts were not recorded by Shopify. I have the transaction record from one customer, and they definitely tried to purchase from our store, but until they reattempted the transaction and it was successful, their attempted transaction is not showing up anywhere. I have reached out to the Shopify Team, but, unfortunately, no solution has been found yet.

0 Likes