Abandoned cart straight to spam

Solved
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 10
Hi Guys & girls,

Have a store for about 3 months now, sales are fine but I got a message i got about 39% abandoned carts.

Out of these carts i had 0 recoveries.. so I checked and sure enough all the mails to recover the carts go straight to spam. (tested with a few email adresses)

I made sure there r no images in the copy, I sent from info@bumbastic.be, dont know what else to do.

Any pointers would surely be appreciated.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
265 16 42

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,

Try using mail-tester.com and see what the spam score looks like also what the warning messages contain.

Regards,

Sam
Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 10
Hi Sam,

thanks for your reply!
"unfortunately" it gave me 2 small tips and a 10/10 score so I will try to change these recommendations.. any other tips?

edit: it says i should add a Dmarc record + my reverse DNS doesnt equal the sending DNS (email via Godaddy and mail being sent from shopify i presume nothing i can do about that)

also says i should add a "unsuscribe link"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
50 1 10
Oops, tried another adress and found out i scored 3,9/10 so will definitely try to fix this asap! thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
265 16 42

Hi there,

Also check to see if you have an SPF record on your domain name server, something like 

v=spf1 include:yourmailserver.com ~all
Custom Apps and Themes Support | hello@achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 11

Hi, 

Are you just interested in email, or would you like to try other channels as well?

I suggest you an smart web push notification service that automatically sends personalized push notifications to the shop visitors, whether they have added anything to the card or they only surfed the shop and left it without adding anything to the cart, but seems they are interested in some products.

That is very useful and fantastic, because it can manage discounts, too! It only sends minimum discount possible to price sensitive users and can drive more sales.

It is BestPush.

Check it out here:

https://apps.shopify.com/bestpush

hope you find it helpful :)

Cheers,

Mahshid

0 Likes