About video ads and product videos

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

Have you created product showcase videos on your own or had success with video ads? I am new to Shopify and learning from you all. Would be awesome if you can drop a link to your product video here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Looking forward to learn from some best examples. Like this I found

unnamed (2)-min.gif

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I recommend using SimuStream to create shoppable videos which enable consumers to shop and buy your products within the videos. You can post these videos on your social media, embed in your website and marketing emails. Setting up a SimuStream account is FREE for the starter plan which gives you up to 5 shoppable videos for month (there are $99/month and $199/month plans if you’d like to create more than 5 shoppable videos each month). Signing up takes only 5-10 minutes, connecting with your Shopify store and your YouTube account, and then you can instantly overlay any of your products into your YouTube videos. I’d be happy to help set you up! Email me at guy@simustream.com if I can help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey,

There's actually a new app that automatically creates videos for your product pages by pulling existing images. I've used and I'm pretty happy. And it's free which is always a nice a perk :) It's been successful so far. Here's the link https://apps.shopify.com/promo-com-promo-video-maker

I hope it helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey There,

Yes, Video Marketing is on the boom, and it gives astonishing conversion rates. All you need to do is create a professional ad, which not a big deal now. You need to play around a little to what works for you store. By playing around I mean do A/B testing to see what's best for your store.

There are certain benefits that video can offer than still images and text alone just can’t match. Video is engaging, and it gives users a better understanding of how the product works or looks in real life. A still image of a purse, for example, only gives you so much information, but seeing it on video can show you how much the bag can hold, all the different pockets and how it looks on a real person. This can help customers feel more confident making a purchase.

Video can show you so much more. For products with multiple uses. Moreover you also don't need to worry about creating video ads, I would recommend you to use Octovid, as they have a free plan so you can do A/B testing and create video ads that sells.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 0

My friend Vanhishikha found some really good examples of videos ads for holiday sales. Here are some examples:Large-GIF-368x606 (2).gif .    Large-GIF-534x520-min-1 (1).gif

She went through more than 20 top Shopify brands and observed how they run their video ads on Facebook. She has shared her lessons in an actionable manner here. I would love some feedback on the guide as we wanted to make it as useful as possible without doing any sales pitch. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Give yourself an education about what video ads do well on Facebook Ads. Then you can look at the Ads library on any company to see what ads they run and estimate how well they have their stuff together from which you can then model. Thrive Market are one I'll suggest to you.

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hey TejR, there's a new app that automatically creates product videos and delivers them to your mailbox on a regular basis. It's free to install and will send you the first video right away. Here you go: https://apps.shopify.com/product-hero-animations 

Let me know if you have any questions about it. 

0 Likes