Solved

Why can't I access the admin page on my website?

Daniel2204
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello, I've got a problem.

I'm trying to enter admin page, but "You do not have permission to access this website" pops up. However, i can log in coomunity and help center with my account. How to solve it ???

Accepted Solutions (2)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Daniel2204 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the Best,

Bo 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

In that case, it is likely that your internet provider is at fault. I would recommend reaching out to them directly regarding this. 

All the Best,

Bo 

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @Daniel2204 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

All the Best,

Bo 

Daniel2204
Visitor
3 0 0

I've logged in using the link. U need my account access right now to solve an issue?

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey again! If you are unable to log in to your admin I would suggest reaching out to our live support team via the link in my previous comment. We would need to take a look at your account to see why it is that your access has been denied. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Daniel2204
Visitor
3 0 0

I've also noticed that when i'm entering website on mobile internet it works well, however when using WiFi it's not

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

In that case, it is likely that your internet provider is at fault. I would recommend reaching out to them directly regarding this. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Vros
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Bo, I have a similar big problem, I cannot access the account with the store I set up during the free trial and I am left with the log in access to a personal account with no store and  no link to admin. I'm starting to believe my initial account was hacked. All support channels I've been trying give me the same pop up page saying "unable to load this page" etc. I desperately need to speak to a HUMAN from Shopfy to assess my situation. Payments are coming out. 

Please DON'T GIVE ME OTHER LINKS TO SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WORK.