Access to my website and shopify ID has been stop

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello There

About 2 weeks ago my access to my website suddenly stopped.and I myself realized that my store is closed and shopify never made me know about this.I have been trying to understand what the problem is for 2 weeks and I still haven't got any answer.I got help from live support. I contacted them many times. But what they say to me is always the same. They tell me to be patient and wait.but I have a store that has been closed for 2 weeks without reason.How long can I wait?

I want a solution on this issue now.I  think i'm waiting enough.

Thanks,

whenever I enter my store, it turns out

Screenshot_9.png
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
678 85 122

Hi, @aegis-luxury,

Hank here from Shopify.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your store, and with the delay in the time needed to resolve this issue. We aim to provide a high standard of quality when it comes to our Merchants, and due to the impact of the global pandemic, the Risk team is under increased pressure to respond to the high number of cases they have.

With these account cases, it is only the Risk team that is able to access these accounts, and that is why support would not have access to this information, and the best information to give is as you said, to wait for a response from the Risk team.

Now I know that is far from ideal as you are wanting to get your store back online, and we want that too, but there is no timeframe I can give. That said, when was the last time you reached out to support about this? As they would be able to update your ticket for you.

I truly appreciate your patience so far with this issue, and I'm hoping that the team are able to reach out to you soon.

All the best, Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

anchio ho problemi di accesso al mio sito lo posso gestire ma non e' visibile online , ho cercato aiuto ma finora nessuna risposta

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm in trouble with the same problem.I can't even log in from the app and my shopify user ID.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

sorry my friend but the answers don't help me.I can understand the busy.but a smooth system is shutting down.If the shopify team will not deal with this, what will they deal with.I can greet you with understanding, but my situation is different and I have not received any tangible support for 2 weeks.

0 Likes