Accordion Design Broken

Highlighted
23 0 0

Hi there,

I had an accordion template installed on this page https://prettybrave.com/pages/our-stockists but have just updated my theme and the styling has been removed.

I copied over all of the code when updating the new theme but I must have missed something. Can someone please help me out? 

Thanks!

Holly 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1647 206 325

Without knowing how it was looking before, there is no chance someone would be able to help. Do you have a preview URL for your old theme? Have you made a copy?

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1647 206 325
nope, just under the themes, in Shopify Admin click on dropdown and choose Preview, you’ll get an obscure link that you can share.
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0
Highlighted
23 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1647 206 325

You've missed this library - accordion-scripts.js. Make sure you copy a link to it over from the old theme. Also make sure you have jqeury-ui library referenced and it goes after the reference of the main jquery library.

0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0

I have the accordion-scripts file there, but not sure where to add the jquery script? Is this in the theme.js file?

Thanks!

0 Likes