Account Deactivated

TezGir
1 0 1

I signed up for shopify last week, paid the for lowest package as I am new to dropshipping. Set up a droppified account. Built my web page, uploaded products, set up payment gateways, and ordered two of my products through the wholeseller to use for demo video and reviews on my wesbite. After doing all that I was going to share my page with a influencer to promote it and noticed the page wasnt loading. Contacted support and they told me they had to escalate the situation. This morning I recieved an email saying that after reviewing my store and my information it was declared high risk and they declined my account. I have searched all over the internet and youtube to see if this is something anyone else has gone through or if I did something wrong. I can't find anyone who has had this happen. What did I do wrong and why wont support respond to my emails?

Edward-Newgate
Navigator
505 21 60

Hi @TezGir 

I think, in this case, you should contact the support team via other channels, this guide: How To Get Shopify Support would be useful for you.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
offtimestore
1 0 0

A mesma coisa aconteceu com a nossa loja!

The same thing happened store!

0 Likes