Account Suspension Shopify team unresponsive?

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

Recently I have  received a suspension email about the anti dust pollen mask I was selling, then I asked shopify team if I can remove the item so they can lift my suspension. It's been a week and I still get no reply 😢 I tried speaking with Shopify Guru but unfortunately they cannot do anything because its being "handled" by shopify team. Day by day I'm losing sales and I get angry customers calling me and asking "whats going on with my store?" and they demand a fix asap but sadly, I cannot do anything because I have no phone number to contact shopify directly. I get customers asking for a refund and orders to be fulfilled(Lately I've been thinking, it might not be a good idea to use shopify after all because although its your store, you have no control whatsoever and you can just pray with the customers that everything will be alright) I invested hundreds of money in my facebook ads, google ads, and shopify premium, etc. But now my bank is draining and I'm losing sales and customers asking for a refund. The brand and trust I built with my customers are now gone because they cant access my store anymore. Nothing can fix all of this, I'm backed with refunds, orders, and angry customers that used to be a loyal customer of my store. I understand that due to coronavirus everything is slow and I don't blame shopify with that. But I at least want a one hour access so I can give everyone their money back and sale the domains I acquire in my store. There is no more brand trust on my store and it has now turned into angry customers at my throat for not fulfilling their orders and refunds, so overall, it's time to shutdown my shopify store.  But I cannot do any of this without an hour access to my store, which is why I'm appealing hopefully it finally reaches someone from the team.                        

"It was a fun business while it lasted."

Good day y'all and stay safe!

1 Like
Highlighted
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you for sharing.  I can relate, I am a startup and we rely on the Shopify site as our main website. 

I have been on the phone with them back and forth and have emailed several times with no resolutions.

Despite removing my listing, my site is still down. It's been over 48hrs. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi did you get your store back yet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

shopify also blocked my website lupsoftware.com and they dont give my domain back to me , i had transferred my domain from namecheap , and shopify sucks, they blocked and deleted my store because i sell digital, i also had full positive reviews from customers but never enough for shopify, since 21 May i am waiting for my last sales which i still havenot received to my bank form shopify also waiting for they open my website transfer and let me know auth code for i transfer it back to namecheap, so awful ssytem they have here, they using stripe and wordpress system on shopify name and they behave it is their own system, and they dont have any control over stripe, because stripe dont let you to sell digital products, but on shopify main page writing ''

Build an online business—no matter what business you’re in

as you see they dont speak sincerely

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi there, 

I hear you...I am now starting to discover their through colours as well and I am now thinking if this is the kind of people I want to do business with!!!, although, I have not made a sale yet, I spent lots of time building my website and spent money advertising it and all of a sudden my website is off and I can't log in almost 2 days now. I sent messages to support and heard nothing back. 

I will wait till Wednesday and if I don't hear anything back, and still can't log into my STORE I will then proceed with further action.

0 Likes