Account free trial enquirer

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey. I’m really with the performance of my online store. I love Shopify but a lot more work need to be done on my store. Is it possible to get an extended 14 days free trail?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Sylvesterbrown7!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am so glad you are enjoying Shopify! An extended 14-day trial can usually be given if you haven't already received one on the store. If this isn't an option for you, then we do have a paused/dormant plan which is $9.00 a month which allows you to keep working on your store with the password page on so the public can't access your store and the checkout is also disabled so that may suit you a bit more? 

If you would like me to check if your eligible for the trail extension then I can do that once I verify you as the account owner. In order to do so, I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will be able to have a look for you.

Let me know how you would like to proceed and I can help you out further. 

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you very much for your response. Due to the fact that I haven’t receive any sales on the store, I would prefer to get an additional 14 days tree trial to se how best I can get this store on track as it relates to performing the way I want it to. I’m planning on sticking with Shopify for a long period of time but I’m asking for an additional 14 days free trail to get everything I want on track. You can send security questions to my email to verify my account and to see if I’m eligible as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you very much for your response. Due to the fact that I haven’t received any sales on the store, I would prefer to get an additional 14 days free trial to see how best I can get this store on track as it relates to performing the way I want it to. I’m planning on sticking with Shopify for a long period of time but I’m asking for an additional 14 days free trial to get everything I want on Track. You can send security questions to my email to verify my account and to see if I’m eligible as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I have nnnooo idea how to a).email someone at Shopify as can't find any details and b). if you're meant to do it in here, how do you start a new post?! 

I am not sure if this is going to the person who posted it or to Shopify as it's so confusing but am I able to get an extension on my trial please? I am not ready to launch at all but had to start the trial to get a domain so my website name could be printed on the product.

Thanks in advance!

Tracy

0 Likes