Account is currently unavailable.

Highlighted
3 0 0

I can't access my store why?

And we didn't post anything related to the epidemic.

Kindly rectify this problem thank you.

ebitcart.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 5

I would check your spam folder to see if you have a warning about temporary suspension. Support keeps telling everyone that the only way to fix it is to answer that email.

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Didn't get any email regarding this and even for a while now.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 11

We were just notified that our account was suspended due to potential "price gouging" (check your SPAM inbox, that is where our email was). This is absolutely ridiculous as we do not price gouge, as our products are all under MSRP or at MSRP due to manufacturer MAP. We couldn't even get in contact with support because our whole store/account got locked out, had to go use the new Shopify account access to even use chat option, only to be told that the Shopify Account team would get back to us in 72 hours. It takes 72 hours to simply get back when your whole e-commerce platform is shut down without any warning or an email to ask about a potential issue? 

This is absolutely horrible customer service. I will be looking at another E-Commerce platform as this type of business practice is completely unacceptable. 

See the message sent to us below: 

"Please be aware that we have temporarily suspended your account. Your store, ecoclean-solutions.myshopify.com has been flagged for listing face masks, hand sanitizer or other high demand items related to the coronavirus pandemic at excessive prices. Shopify considers price gouging to be a violation of its Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) subject to account termination.
If you feel your account has been flagged incorrectly, please reply directly to this email with evidence demonstrating you are selling the applicable products at fair retail prices. For example, evidence of the manufacturer's suggested retail price.
You can access our Acceptable Use Policy here and our Terms of Service here." 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 11

Check in your SPAM inbox, that is where we found ours. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is the worst e-commerce platform ever we didn't receive any email from this guys.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I can’t using my account it’s completely unavailable
0 Likes