Account on hold due to payments business verification

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

My account on hold due to payments business verification, I have uploaded documents, how long will it take for Shopify to review them also what's the worst outcome? Could they not pay out my sales?

My facebook ads are due tomorrow and I need my money to pay facebook

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
469 58 132

Hey, Anthony.

Lizzy here, I’m a Shopify support Guru.

After we've asked for documents to be uploaded, our accounts team will be reach back out to you within 72 hours. They will let you know if they need more information or share the results of the review.

Very often these requests are part of a general underwriting process required by our banking partners. In some cases, if your store is violating any of the Shopify Payments Terms of Service, the review may result in you loosing access to the payment gateway. If this happens you will still receive your payouts, but will also need to choose a new payment provider.

When our team reaches out to you they'll be able to answer any questions you may have about the results of the review.

I hope this helps to answer your question! Let me know if I can clarify anything I've said further for you.

Thank you,
Lizzy

Lizzy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Did you payment issue ever get fixed ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I also have this issue & have been uploading photos since Friday , when I click on the support link it is greyed out , I have a payment that is pending .Please can you assist urgently

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi There,

The user Shopify is asking to verify has since moved positions within the company. How do I change this to our current director?

Thanks,

Marcus

0 Likes